Beardo franchise is the best Male Grooming Products Franchise in India. We will discuss Beardo Franchise Cost, Profit, Review, and How to Start the franchise.
Starting in 2015, The franchise has 10+ outlets in India. You can directly enroll for the Beardo Franchise by filling up the form on their website or the form given below on this website.
Table of Contents
Beardo Franchise Cost
- Beardo Franchise Cost ₹8,00,000 Rupees to ₹12,00,000 Rupees as an initial investment.
- The Franchisee Fee charged by the brand is 3 Lakh Rupees plus gst (Non-Refundable)
- Fixture Cost is 4 lakh Rupees plus gst (As per actual) (Depreciation will be there as per industry standard for ex: 1st year 60%, 2nd year 40% & 3rd year null)
- Stock Security is 1.5 Lakh Rupees (Fully Refundable)
- Rental Security Deposit will be taken care by the company.
- The company will provide Stock
- The minimum area required is 100 Square Feets.
- Other Investments include Branding, Store Setup, and Interior Cost
- Royalty charged will be 7% on Sales.
- The franchise agreement will be of 5 years
- The expected Return on Investment is 1.5 Years.
Beardo Franchise Profit
We will analyze Beardo Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 3,00,000 Rupees i.e. 10,000 Rupees per day.
|Gross Sales||3,00,000 Rupees|
|Material Cost @50% (inc.GST)||(1,50,000) Rupees|
|Electricity and Water Supply||(8,000) Rupees|
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses||(30,000) Rupees|
|Royalty @7%||(21,000) Rupees|
|Other expenses||(6,000) Rupees|
|Net Profit||55,000 Rupees|
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of the Beardo Franchise is 18.33% for Sales of 3,00,000 Rupees. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but the store will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 4.5 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 25% on Sales or 1,15,000 Rupees.
Location is crucial in determining a franchise’s success rate along with quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where people love to have gift shops.
How to get Beardo Franchise?
To get the Beardo Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business