Chaiwale Franchise is the best option in terms of affordability. We will discuss Chaiwale Franchise Cost, Profit, Review, and How to Start the franchise.
You can directly enroll for the Chaiwale Franchise by filling up the Google Form. The franchise has 20+ outlets PAN India.
Table of Contents
Chaiwale Franchise Cost
Chaiwale Franchise Cost 7,00,000 Rupees as an Initial Investment. The franchise fee is 2,00,000 Rupees +GST. Royalty charged will be 10,000 Rupees per month. The minimum area required is 200 Square Feets.
The bifurcation of the cost is given below-
|Particulars||Rupees (Takeaway Model)|
|Franchise Fee||2,00,000 Rupees|
|Store Setup Cost||2,50,000 Rupees|
|Interior, Furniture and Branding||2,00,000 Rupees|
|Other Expenditure||50,000 Rupees|
|Total Investment||7,00,000 Rupees|
- The agreement will be of 5 years
- Store Timmings are 5:00 am to 11:00 pm – 365 days open
- 2-4 Staff is required depending upon the Sales of the outlet
- The Licenses required are SHOP ACT, FSSAI, HEALTH-FIRE, PPL & GST
- Proper training and Support will be provided to the workers
- GST as Applicable
Chaiwale Franchise Profit
We will analyze Chaiwale Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 3,00,000 Rupees i.e. 7,000 Rupees per day.
|Gross Sales||3,00,000 Rupees|
|Food Cost @45%||(1,35,000) Rupees|
|Electricity and Water Supply||(7,000) Rupees|
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses||(42,000) Rupees|
|Other expenses||(10,000) Rupees|
|Net Profit||66,000 Rupees|
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of Chaiwale Franchise is 22% for the Sales of 2,10,000 Rupees. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but Tea has great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 3 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 20% on Sales.
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, bus stands, highways or any place where people love to have Tea and Talk.
How to get Chaiwale Franchise?
To get the Chaiwale Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business
Chaiwale Franchise Terms and Conditions
- PAYMENT OF Franchise fees must be paid Initialy 100%.
- Franchisee must find a shop that meets our requirements.
- Once the place finalized by franchisee, all legal documents should submit to our company.
- After submitting the documents, FRANCHISE MOU will be signed.
- Once MOU is signed we will share documents of store layout – Plan designing, Interiors standard,
Equipment list, Raw material list,etc with you.
- All Equipment, Utensil, Glow sign payment must be paid 100 % advanced.
- Interior, Exterior, Store Setup and all Work Procedure Should Complete in 30 to 45 days by
- Franchisee must Procure all License for STORE Required.
- Raw material for Opening Stock Purchase Should be done before 15 DAYS of Inauguration by 100 %
- Staff Recruitment should be done during Store Work.
- Training Of Preparations and All Operational Process will be Given on Site by Our Team.
- Franchisee Owner Should be Announced Inauguration Date by taking Company Approval.