Chatime Franchise is one of the best tea franchises in USA. We will discuss Chatime Franchise Cost, Profit, and How to get the franchise.
Chatime was launched in 2005 and in the same year, the first Chatime came for sale. The brand currently has 2500+ outlets. You can enroll Chatime Franchise by filling up the form on their website- www.chatime.ca
Chatime Franchise Cost
Chatime Franchise Cost $140,000 to $422,000 as an initial investment. The Franchise Fee is $78,000. The minimum area required is 500 square feet. The Royalty charged will be 3.5% on Sales.
The bifurcation of the Franchise Price (Cost) is given below-
- No charges for Site Selection
- Grand opening and Marketing cost $6,000
- The brand will provide training
- Other Cost includes Insurance, Advertisement, Initial Inventory, Deposits, Equipment, Furniture, Fixtures, Supplies, Improvements/Signage, Small wares Licenses, and
Other Prepaid Expenses
- The brand will provide the Raw materials or the supplier connection
- All Payments Made are Non-Refundable
- Return on Investment is around 12-15 months to cover the cost
Chatime Franchise Profit
We will analyze Chatime Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of $600-800 every day.
We can conclude that the Net Profit Margin of Chatime Franchise is 25% on the Sales. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but Tea has great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to $1,000 everyday and the profit margin will be 35% on Sales.
Location is crucial in determining a franchise’s success rate along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, Highways, Malls or any place where people love to have Tea.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business