Delhivery franchise is the biggest courier service Franchise in India. We will discuss Delhivery Franchise Cost, Profit, Review, and How to Start the franchise.
The franchise has 10,000+ outlets in India. You can directly enroll for the Delhivery Franchise Franchise by filling up the form on their website.
Delhivery company has 4 types of Franchise Models- Constellation Partners, Last Mile Agent, Drop at Store and Franchisee Partner. We will now discuss all 4 models in detail-
- Constellation Partners- In this model, you need to warehouse, manage and organize the couriers in bulk. Then handover it over to the delivery partner.
- Last Mile Agent- This model is for Self-employed people who want to work as a single delivery partner. You can earn good commissions bu delivering parcels from one place to another. People who want to earn some part-time earnings generally prefer this program.
- Drop at Store- This Delhivery Franchise model is only available in tier 1 cities. In this model, you have to pick up and drop off couriers at a particular store. Pick-up and Delivery points in local areas from customers within 2-3 km of their operations.
- Franchisee Partner- In this model, you can place delivery orders for the customers in your locality. You can join this program even if you are partnered with other courier companies simultaneously. You can charge commission as per your convenience and according to the demand of your locality.
Table of Contents
Delhivery Franchise Cost
- Delhivery Franchise Cost ₹50,000 Rupees to ₹2,00,000 Rupees as an initial investment for Franchisee Partner Model and around ₹5,00,000 Rupees as an initial investment for Constellation Partners Model.
- The Franchise Fee is 50,000 Rupees only
- The agreement will be for a Lifetime but will need to renew every year to ensure the proper working of the partner.
- The minimum area required is 500 Square Feet for Constellation partners
- The expected Return on Investment is 6 months.
Delhivery Franchise Profit
We will analyze the Delhivery Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming the franchisee model of delivery with a daily business of 30 customers.
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of the Delhivery Franchise is 20% of the amount paid by per customer.
The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but the store will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the number of customers will increase to 50 per day and the profit margin will be 20% per customer or 60,000 Rupees profit per month.
Location is crucial in determining a franchise’s success rate along with quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where young people love to have Lifestyle items.
How to get Delhivery Franchise?
To get the Delhivery Franchise, you have to fill out the form on their website then you will receive a mail from their team.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business