Fabrico franchise is one of the great retail store Franchises in India. We will discuss Fabrico Franchise Cost, Profit, Review, and How to Start the Franchise.
The franchise has 150+ outlets in 70+ cities in India. You can directly enroll for the Fabrico Franchise by filling up the Google Form.
Table of Contents
Fabrico Franchise Cost
Fabrico Franchise cost ₹28,00,000 Rupees as an initial investment. The minimum area required is 2500 Square feet. The Franchise Fee is 5,00,000 Rupees.
|Interior, Furniture & Branding
(Marketing and Misc)
- The agreement will be for 5 Years, and 5 Lakhs will be the renewal fees for the next 5 years
- 4 team members + 1 manager is required
- Remote and on-site training of franchisee and franchisee’s staff on usage of inventory management and billing software, customer service, visual merchandising, and marketing.
- Tech Support will be provided by the brand
- The franchise experts will help in getting the best location for the laundry franchise
- The expected Payback Period is 2 years
Fabrico Franchise Support
- Investors can opt for fitout locally under the supervision and guidelines of the company.
- Supervision, guidelines, and 2D design will be provided free of cost.
- Servo is compulsory to install for a warranty claim, in case the servo is not installed warranty will be void.
- Details for servo will be provided by our project manager. (Investor will bear cost of Servo)
- Project manager will test the TDS (Total Dissolved Solid) of water, in case of high TDS investor need to install water softner. (Investor will bear cost of Water Softner)
- Printing material design artworks will be provided by company. (Printing to be done by the investor)
Fabrico Franchise Profit
We will analyze Fabrico Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 9 Lakh Rupees per month i.e. 30,000 Rupees per day.
We can conclude that the Profit of the Fabrico Franchise is 3.6 Lakh Rupees per month for Sales of 9 Lakh Rupees per month. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but the store will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 15 Rupees per month and the profit will be 7 Lakh Rupees per month.
Location is crucial in determining a franchise’s success rate along with quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, malls, or any place where people demand to have Laundry.
How to get Fabrico Franchise?
To get Fabrico Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business