One Bite Franchise is a Quick Service Restaurant that offers a variety of dishes. We will discuss One Bite Franchise Cost, Profit, Review and How to start the outlet.
One Bite Franchise Cost
One Bite Franchise cost 15,00,000 Lakh Rupees as an initial Investment for restaurant. The franchise cost can be low (10.5 Lakh Rupees) if you choose the Kiosk or Takeaway Model.
|Particulars||High Street and Restaurant Amount||Takeaway/Kiosk Model Amount|
|Franchise Fee||5,00,000 Rupees||4,50,000 Rupees|
|GST||90,000 Rupees||81,000 Rupees|
|Kitchen Equipments||2,50,000 Rupees||2,00,000 Rupees|
|Interior||5,20,000 Rupees||2,10,000 Rupees|
|Raw Material||1,00,000 Rupees||75,000 Rupees|
|Other Expenditure||40,000 Rupees||34,000 Rupees|
|Total Investment||15,00,000 Rupees||10,50,000 Rupees|
|Area Required||200-1000 Square Feets||120-200 Square Feets|
- The Franchise agreement is for 5 Years.
- The area required to open the franchise is 120-1000 Square Feets.
- 2% Royalty will be charged on Sales.
- No Royalty will be charged if the Sales will be below 3 Lakhs in a month.
- The cost of Raw Material will be around 40%
- The Company is offering discount of 51,000 Rupees on Takeaway Model and 71,000 Rupees on Restaurant Model.
One Bite Franchise Support
1. One Bite Franchise Fees Covers On-Job Training of Staffs
F&B Manager would be coming with One Head Chef and One Kitchen Supervisor at the time of opening of Outlet for a Limited period of Time, Parallely Franchise Partners has to hire Two Staffs for Kitchen, One for Counter and One for House Keeping.
F&b manager would be coming for Opening of Outlet for Complete 5 ( 3+2 ) Days : Will be on Franchisor’s Payroll.
Head Chef for 30 ( 3+27 ) Days : Will be on Franchisee’s Payroll.
Kitchen Supervisor for 45 ( 3 + 42 ) Days : Will be on Franchisee’s Payroll.
(🎺 All the Travelling related during the Opening of Outlet by our Staffs will be Borne by the Franchise)
2. All the traveling Related to BD Head & Operation Head will be borne by Company
- BD head travelling : For property survey and approval.
- Operation Head travelling : To coordinate with the Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber and Masson to check the designing work of outlet.
3. One Bite Franchise Fees Benefits: We are having the same vendor which supplies spices to many Renowned International Brands.
4. One Bite Franchise Fees Includes the Promotional activities done by the Franchisor at the time of Opening the Outlet like the Paid Promotions on All Social Platforms for complete 12 to 15 days prior to and after the Opening of Outlet.
5. After every Quarter we try to add some new Variety in our Menu, So making that Dish Available at every Single Franchise Outlet is also gets Covered in Benefits of Franchise Fees.
6. Franchise Fees Includes the best 3D Designing cost, Menu designs, Opening soon designs, Graphics designs, AutoCAD designs and designing of Promotional banners like Hoardings.
7. Franchise Fees also Include all the designs of Menus on the basis of Yearly Festivals like Dussehra, Holi, Diwali, Christmas, New year, and many more.
8. One Bite Franchise fees include the provision of Relocation too, in case you have to shift the outlet to some other property in any chance, then again all the designs and 3D Layouts would be required, that would be done for free of cost at that time.
One Bite Franchise Profit
Let’s analyze One Bite Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We are assuming Gross Sales as 3,00,000 Rupees per month i.e. 10,000 Rupees Sales per day.
We will deduct all the expenses from Gross Sales to determine the Net Profit of the franchise.
|Gross Sales||3,00,000 Rupees|
|Raw material @40%||(120,000) Rupees|
|Salary of Workers||(60,000) Rupees|
|Electricity and Water Supply||(20,000) Rupees|
|Other Expenses||(9,000) Rupees|
|Net Profit||50,000 Rupees|
We can conclude that the One Bite Franchise profit margin is 20%. In the initial days, the Sales can be low due to a lack of local marketing and branding.
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the Success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner shop is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, Malls or any place where people love to have fast food.
One Bite Franchise Review
I personally feel that the Initial investment is affordable if compared to the brand name of One Bite. The brand name is very famous because they win the price war. The franchise is very customer-centric as it starts its pricing from Burger @31 Rupees and Pizza @71 Rupees.
The good aspect is that they keep on adding a new variety of food according to the changing demands in the market. The good part is that Royalty will not be charged until 3 Lakh Rupees on Sales.
The support provided by the franchise is great. The franchise support staff is also very active and responsive. The interior is worth watching. Although it was expensive. You can see the interior in the image given below-
I can’t comment on the food quality because I never visited the outlet to be very honest. As per the reviews on the food Sites and reviews on google, the food is very delicious. But there is no unique selling product of the franchise. There is no expertise in a particular product.
The chefs will be provided by the franchise and their expenses will also beared by the franchisor so they are concerned about their food quality.
The franchise is recommended from my point of view because it fits every aspect of a good franchise.
You can see the variety of food offered in One Bite Franchise with comparison to prices in the Menu given below-
One Bite Menu
How to Start One Bite Franchise
To start the One Bite Franchise, you have to fill out the form given below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business/