Rohit Wadewale Franchise is one of the best Vadapav franchises in India. We will discuss Rohit Wadewale Franchise Cost, Profit, and How to Start the franchise.
Rohit Wadewale Franchise currently has 100+ outlets across India. The USP of the franchise is its great variety and taste of Vadapav. You can directly enroll for the Rohit Wadewale Franchise by filling up the Google Form.
Rohit Wadewale is one of the pioneering brands in the Maharashtrian fast food industry since 2001. With continuous innovation and systematic approach to the business we have set milestones for upcoming companies in the same arena.
Rohit Wadewale has continuously been innovating food and monitoring its nutritional fulfilment. Started with Wada Pav only, now we have developed a great array of Maharashtrian and Indian snacks with due consideration to customers need and demands.
Table of Contents
Rohit Wadewale Franchise Cost
Rohit Wadewale Franchise Cost 12,00,000 Rupees as an Initial Investment. The Franchise Fee is 4,00,000 Rupees+GST. The minimum area required is 200 Square Feets. No Royalty will be charged on Sales.
The bifurcation of the Cost is given below-
|18% GST on Franchise Fee
|Machinery and Kitchen Equipments
|Interior, Branding and Furniture
|Advance Raw Material
|Other Expenditure (Paint, Designing)
- The Franchise Agreement will be of 5 Years
- Raw Material will be provided by the Brand
- Shop Interior & Exterior Work should be done according to the instructions and guidance given by the brand
- They have an LPG-free as well as a chefless model. You will not need to bother about the chef for your outlet, anyone can run this model
- After Franchisee confirmation, the booking amount of Rs. 1,00,000 + 18000 (GST) will have to be paid to RPL.
- For the Main board, if we take a 3D Letter Price will be 33800 (Optional) as per the board size.
- After location finalisation remaining goodwill and opening stock amount to be paid.
- Investment cost may vary subject to the area, size, and location of the outlet.
- Advertisement cost will be applicable according to area, size and location of the outlet.
- Liasoning charges: FSSAI, GST, Rent Agreement, and other applicable License charges will be as per the local governing body.
Rohit Wadewale Franchise Profit
We will analyze Rohit Wadewale Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 3,60,000 Rupees i.e. 12,000 Rupees per day.
|Food Cost @40%
|Electricity and Water Supply
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses
(Marketing, Maintainance, Misc)
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of the Rohit Wadewale Franchise is 30.5% for the Sales of 3,60,000 Rupees. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but Vadapav will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 5 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 36% on Sales or a profit of 1,80,000 Rupees.
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where young people love to have Vadapav.
How to get Rohit Wadewale Franchise?
To get the Rohit Wadewale Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business