Rollacosta Franchise is a good Roll Franchise in India. We will discuss Rollacosta Franchise Cost, Profit, and How to get the franchise.
Rollacosta Franchise currently has 10+ outlets, and its Rolls are known for their unique taste.
Rollacosta Franchise Cost
Rollacosta Franchise Cost ₹7,50,000 Rupees as an initial investment. The minimum area required is 200 Square Feets. No Franchise fee will be charged. Royalty charged will be 5% on Sales.
|Setup Cost||3,00,000 Rupees|
|Machinery and Kitchen Equipments||3,60,000 Rupees|
|Utensil Cost||50,000 Rupees|
(POS, Marketing, Misc)
|Total Investment||7,50,000 Rupees|
- GST will be applicable on the above Investment
- The Agreement will be for 5 years
- 3-4 staff will be required to run the operations
- Training and induction program is carried out on site before the launch of the Outlet
- Site selection for Rollacosta and acquisition of the same.
- Agreement and legal requirements that you need to take Rollacosta Franchisee.
- Construction, full design support, civil work, and interior design of the Outlet, full assistance is provided for the project.
- Equipment and fabrication for the equipments to run the outlet are provided from our in-house fabrication unit.
- Menu designing is done and printed Menus are provided.
- Promotion and Marketing material is provided during the launch as well as for day-to-day operations.
- The store marketing plan is shared.
- The initial inventory plan is explained and taught to the team.
- Operation audit and quality control are taught to make sure the Store runs up to the mark every day.
- New products are introduced and training is given for the same as and when required.
- Online ordering app which helps all our outlet to get delivery orders on the move
Rollacosta Franchise Profit
We will analyze Rollacosta Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 3,00,000 Rupees i.e. 10,000 Rupees per day.
|Gross Sales||3,00,000 Rupees|
|Food Cost @38%||(1,14,000) Rupees|
|Electricity and Water Supply||(8,000) Rupees|
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses||(40,000) Rupees|
|Royalty @5%||(15,000) Rupees|
|Aggregator Commission (Zomato, Swiggy)||(8,000) Rupees|
|Other expenses||(10,000) Rupees|
|Net Profit||60,000 Rupees|
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of Rollacosta Franchise is 20% for the Sales of 3,00,000 Rupees. The outlet may suffer less profits in the initial days but Rolls will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 4 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 27% on Sales or a profit of 1,08,000 Rupees.
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where young people love to have Rolls.
How to get Rollacosta Franchise?
To get the Rollacosta Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business