SBI ATM franchise is one of the best ATM Franchises in India. We will discuss SBI ATM Franchise Cost, Profit, Review, and How to Start the franchise.
You can directly enroll for the SBI ATM Franchise by filling up the form on their website or the form given below on this website.
SBI ATM Franchise Cost
- SBI ATM Franchise Cost ₹5,00,000 Rupees as an initial investment.
- No Franchise Fee will be charged but 2 Lakh Rupees will be charged as a Security Deposit which is refundable
- The minimum area required is 50-100 Square Feets.
- Other Expenses include Rent, Electricity, Security Gaurd and other expenses
- You will get 8 Rupees on every cash transaction and 2 rupees on every non-cash transaction
- The Agreement will be for 5 Years, which will be renewed for free if everything goes good
- No Royalty will be charged on Sales.
- The expected Return on Investment is 1 Year.
SBI ATM Franchise Profit
We will analyze the SBI ATM Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming 9,000 monthly transactions per month i.e. 300 transactions per day.
|Monthly Transactions |
(Cash Transaction- 7,500/month
Non-Cash Transaction- 1,500/month)
|Electricity and Water Supply||(2,000) Rupees|
|Salary of Security gaurd and their Expenses||(15,000) Rupees|
|Other expenses||(10,000) Rupees|
|Net Profit||24,000 Rupees|
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of the SBI ATM Franchise is 38% for 9,000 monthly transactions per month. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but the store will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 12,000 monthly transactions per month and the profit margin will be 50% on Sales or 45,000 Rupees.
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where people love to have ATM.
How to get SBI ATM Franchise?
To get the SBI ATM Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business