Tea Types is one of the fastest-growing Tea franchises in India. We will discuss Tea Types Franchise Cost, Profit, How to get the franchise.
Tea Types is a family Cafe that offers all drinkables like Tea, Coffee, Milkshakes, and Coolers. The franchise currently has 100+ outlets PAN India.
Tea Types Franchise Cost
Tea Types Franchise Cost ₹5,50,000 Rupees as an initial investment. The Franchise Fee is ₹3,25,000 Rupees+GST. The minimum area required is 100 Square Feets. No Royalty will be charged.
The bifurcation of the Cost is given below-
|Particulars||Amount (Restaurant Model)|
|Franchise Fee||3,25,000 Rupees|
|18% GST on Franchise Fee||58,000 Rupees|
|Setup Cost||1,25,000 Rupees|
|Advance Raw Material||25,000 Rupees|
|Other Expenditure||17,000 Rupees|
|Total Investment||5,50,000 Rupees|
- The franchise agreement will be of 5 years
- After 5 years of Agreement, the franchise can be renewed by paying 10% of the franchise fee.
- All the major ingredients are provided by the Franchisor. But some items are to be purchased locally by the franchisee.
- The cost of Tea starts from 10 Rupees
- Complete setup operations and management support provided
- TEA TYPES provides the following: Main Board, Chocolate Board, Menu Board, Wall Designing, Photo Frames, Side Pillars Designing, Eco-Solvent Stickering Etc.
- Tea Types provide Branded Products with an ensured warranty.
- Setup Cost includes tile flooring, kitchen partition, tea counter, etc apart from the franchise fee
Tea Types Franchise Profit
We will analyze Tea Types Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 2,10,000 Rupees i.e. 7,000 Rupees per day.
|Gross Sales||2,10,000 Rupees|
|Cost of Material @50%||(1,05,000) Rupees|
|Electricity, Gas and Water Supply||(10,000) Rupees|
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses||(30,000) Rupees|
|Other expenses |
(Marketing, Aggregator, Misc)
|Net Profit||30,000 Rupees|
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of Tea Types Franchise is 14% for the Sales of 2,10,000 Rupees. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but Tea has great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 3 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 30% on Sales or 90,000 Rupees as Profit.
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where young people love to have Tea.
Tea Types Franchise Menu
How to get Tea Types Franchise?
To get the Tea Types Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business