Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise is one of the best tea franchises in terms of taste as well as growth. We will discuss Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise Franchise Cost, Profit, and How to get the franchise.
Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise currently has 50+ outlets PAN India, most of them are in South India. You can directly enroll for the Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise by filling up the Google Form or on Whatsapp.
Table of Contents
Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise Cost
Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise Cost ₹5,00,000 Rupees as an initial investment. The Franchise Fee is ₹150,000 Rupees+GST. The minimum area required is 100-250 Square Feets. No Royalty will be charged on Sales.
The bifurcation of the Cost is given below-
|Amount (Premium Model)
|18% GST on Franchise Fee
|18% GST on Setup Cost
|Interior, Furniture and Branding
(depending upon outlet Size)
|Advance Raw Material
(Marketing, Licenses, Misc)
- The franchise agreement will be for 5 years.
- The franchisor provide training and Staff will also be provided
- Raw Materials will be provided by the franchisor
- Store timing 5 am to 10 pm
- FSSAI, GST and Shop License is required.
- There should be minimum 2 workers
- The Return on Investment from 4 to 6 Months to cover the cost
List of Materials Required-
Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise Profit
We will analyze Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 2,10,000 Rupees i.e. 7,000 Rupees per day.
|Amount (Cafe Model)
|Cost of Material @40%
|Electricity, Water Supply, Charcoal
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses
(Marketing, Aggregator, Misc)
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise is 25% for the Sales of 2,10,000 Rupees. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but Tea has great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 3 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 35% on Sales or 1,05,000 Rupees as Profit.
- Selling price per Cup is Rs15/-
- Profit margin per cup Rs9/- (after 150 cups sold out)
- Quantity per cup 70ML
- In one liter of milk 15 to 17 tea cups is yield
- In one kg Tea powder 450 tea cups is yield
- Break Even(no profit no loss) for daily sales is 150cups ( Rs 2250/-)
- After 150 cups the profit will be Rs9/- per cup
- If sales is 500 cups daily the approximate profit is Rs3150/- per day
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, Highways, Malls or any place where young people love to have Tea.
Vin Tandoori Chai Menu
How to Get Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise?
To get the Vin Tandoori Chai Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business