Wat A Burger Franchise is a Burger sensation in Delhi. We will discuss Wat A Burger Franchise Cost, Profit, Review, and How to Start the franchise.
Wat A Burger Franchise Cost
Wat A Burger Franchise Cost 20,00,000 to 30,00,000 Rupees as an Initial Investment. The franchise fee is 6,00,000 to 10,00,000 Rupees +GST. The Royalty charged will be 6%+GST on Sales. The minimum area required is 200 Square Feets.
Wat A Burger Franchise has 2 types of Franchise Models, the Takeaway Model and the Cafe Model. The bifurcation of the cost is given below-
|Particulars||Amount (Takeaway Model)||Amount (Cafe Model)|
|Space Required||200-250 Square Feets||Minimum 350 Square Feets|
|Franchise Fee||6,00,000 Rupeees||10,00,000 Rupees|
|18% GST on Franchise Fee||1,08,000 Rupees||1,80,000 Rupees|
|Complete Setup Cost||13,00,000 Rupees||19,00,000 Rupees|
|Other Expenditure||42,000 Rupees||70,000 Rupees|
|Total Investment||20,50,000 Rupees||30,50,000 Rupees|
- The Agreement will be of 5 years. It will be renewed for 2-3 Lakh Rupees after 5 years.
- Franchisor need at max 45 days for the complete set up and handover of the store
- For the area bigger than 350 Sq Ft, the cost of INR 1800 per Sq Ft will be charged
- FOCO & FOFO Both operational models are available
- Marketing support on all fronts, including social media, with a central ad agency managed at brand level.
- Unique ingredients specially manufactured for Wat-a-Burger and not available in the open market, to make it impossible to copy the product by any competition
- Assistance in manpower hiring and organised training before launch
- Single point supply chain system with tech based platform for ordering for easy inventory control
Wat A Burger Franchise Profit
We will analyze Wat A Burger Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 4,50,000 Rupees i.e. 15,000 Rupees per day.
|Gross Sales||4,50,000 Rupees|
|Food Cost @43%+ Royalty @6%+ GST||(2,25,000) Rupees|
|Electricity and Water Supply||(10,000) Rupees|
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses||(70,000) Rupees|
|Restaurant Support Fee||(5,000) Rupees|
|Aggregator Commission (Zomato, Swiggy)||(20,000) Rupees|
|Other expenses||(10,000) Rupees|
|Net Profit||50,000 Rupees|
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of Wat A Burger Franchise is 11% for the Sales of 4,50,000 Rupees. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but Burgers will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 5-6 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 20% on Sales.
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where young people love to have Burgers.
Wat A Burger Menu with Price
How to get Wat A Burger Franchise?
To get the Wat A Burger Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business