Goli Vadapav Franchise is one of the best Vadapav franchises in India. We will discuss Goli Vadapav Franchise Cost, Profit, and How to Start the franchise.
Chotu Kolhapur Franchise currently has 100+ outlets across India. The USP of the franchise is its great variety and taste of Vadapav. You can directly enroll for the Goli Vadapav Franchise by filling up the Google Form.
There are only three best Vadapav Franchises in India- Chotu Kolhapur Franchise, Goli Vadapav Franchise, and Jai Bhavani Vadapav Franchise.
Goli Vadapav Franchise Cost
Goli Vadapav Franchise Cost 12,00,000 Rupees as an Initial Investment. The Franchise Fee is 3,00,000 Rupees +GST. No Royalty charged will be on Sales. The minimum area required is 150 Square Feets.
|Franchise Fee||3,00,000 Rupees|
|18% GST on Franchise Fee||54,000 Rupees|
|Machinery and Kitchen Equipments||3,00,000 Rupees|
|Interior, Branding and Furniture||3,00,000 Rupees|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||1,00,000 Rupees|
|Advance Raw Material||1,00,000 Rupees|
|Other Expenditure||46,000 Rupees|
|Total Investment||12,00,000 Rupees|
- Products, Chutneys, Sauces, Packaging Material & Oil delivered at your store
- Training, skill upgradation and audits will be handled by the franchisor
- Regional Operations Support team to help you plug gaps.
- 11 products in the price range of Rs 25 to Rs 50.
- Product Category suits anytime consumption – as a snack or a multi-product meal.
- Tasty, sumptuous and filling.
- Shop Interior & Exterior Work should be done according to the instructions and guidance given by the brand
- Highly standardized & ease of operation.
- 3 staff and an efficient Manager/Franchisee to operate the store & fetch projected financial returns.
- Franchisee owner should sign the Agreement with the company before starting his business, and the business will be run according to the only franchisee agreement.
Goli Vadapav Franchise Profit
We will analyze Goli Vadapav Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 3,60,000 Rupees i.e. 12,000 Rupees per day.
|Gross Sales||3,60,000 Rupees|
|Food Cost @40%||(1,44,000) Rupees|
|Electricity and Water Supply||(10,000) Rupees|
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses||(45,000) Rupees|
|Aggregator Commission (Zomato, Swiggy)|
@23% for 60,000 Rupees
(Marketing, Maintainance, Misc)
|Net Profit||90,000 Rupees|
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of the Goli Vadapav Franchise is 25% for the Sales of 3,60,000 Rupees. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but Vadapav will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 5 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 40% on Sales or a profit of 1,20,000 Rupees.
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where young people love to have Vadapav.
How to get Goli Vadapav Franchise?
To get the Goli Vadapav Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business
1 thought on “How To Get Goli Vadapav Franchise (Cost and Profit)”