Chotu Kolhapur Franchise is one of the best Vadapav franchises in India. We will discuss Chotu Kolhapur Franchise Cost, Profit, and How to Start the franchise.
Chotu Kolhapur Franchise currently has 150+ outlets across India. The USP of the franchise is its great variety and taste of Vadapav. You can directly enroll for the Chotu Kolhapur Franchise by filling up the Google Form.
There are only two best Vadapav Franchises in India- Chotu Kolhapur Franchise and Jai Bhavani Vadapav Franchise.
Table of Contents
Chotu Kolhapur Franchise Cost
Chotu Kolhapur Franchise Cost 15,00,000 Rupees as an Initial Investment. The Franchise Fee is 1,40,000 Rupees +GST. No Royalty charged will be on Sales. The minimum area required is 300 Square Feets.
|18% GST on Franchise Fee
|Complete Setup and Furniture
|Soda Machine Set
(RO, Inverter, CCTV,
Fire Extinguisher, etc)
|Interior and Branding
|Advance Raw Material
- Kitchen Set will be provided by the Authorized Vendor decided by Chhotu Kolhapuri Foods.
- Large Function Display Television will be purchased by Franchise Owner as per Company instructions.
- Cooling Equipment like Deep Freezers, Visi Cooler Will Be Purchased By Franchise Owner As Per Company Instruction.
- Shop Interior & Exterior Work should have to be done according to the instructions and guidance given by Chhotu kolhapuri Foods.
- The Display & Branding work of the shop shall be done by the vendor referred by Chhotu Kolhapuri Foods.
- All The Shop Structures will be designed only According To Company Criteria.
- Franchisee owner should sign the Agreement with the company before starting his business, and the business will be run according to the only franchisee agreement.
Chotu Kolhapur Franchise Profit
We will analyze Chotu Kolhapur Franchise Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 3,60,000 Rupees i.e. 12,000 Rupees per day.
|Food Cost @40%
|Electricity and Water Supply
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses
|Aggregator Commission (Zomato, Swiggy)
@23% for 60,000 Rupees
(Marketing, Maintainance, Misc)
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of Chotu Kolhapur Franchise is 25% for the Sales of 3,60,000 Rupees. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but Vadapav will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 5 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 40% on Sales or a profit of 1,20,000 Rupees.
Location plays a very crucial factor in determining the success rate of a franchise along with food quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where young people love to have Vadapav.
How to get Chotu Kolhapur Franchise?
To get the Chotu Kolhapur Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business