Campus Shoes franchise is one of the best shoe Franchises in India. We will discuss Campus Shoes Franchise Cost, Profit, Review, and How to Start the Franchise.
Starting in 2000, The franchise has 500+ outlets in India. You can directly enroll for the Campus Shoes Franchise by filling up the form on their website or the form given below on this website.
Today Campus is India’s biggest sports & casual footwear brand selling more than 15 million pairs annually. The brand offers a wide variety of lightweight casual footwear with cool designs, reflecting the smart, carefree spirit of the young millennials.
Table of Contents
Campus Shoes Franchise Cost
Campus Shoes Franchise Cost ₹5,00,000 Rupees to ₹15,00,000 Rupees as an initial investment. The minimum area required is 300 Square feet. The Franchise Fee is 1,00,000 Rupees. No Royalty will be charged on Sales.
|Franchise Fee||1,00,000 Rupees|
|Registration Fees||42,000 Rupees|
|Advance for Inventory||3,00,000 Rupees|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||3,00,000 Rupees|
|Interior & Branding||2,00,000 Rupees|
(Marketing and Misc)
|Total Investment||10,00,000 Rupees|
- The Agreement will be for 5 Years, which will be renewed for free if everything goes good
- The expected Return on Investment is 1.5 Years.
- There is an average purchase of 20 Customers who will purchase products of their choice and needs.
- Every Customer on average will purchase/buy products of a minimum of 1500 Rupees on a daily basis.
Benefits of Becoming a Campus Shoes Franchise:-
- Store Setup Guidance and Operations Support: Campus assists franchisees in setting up their stores and also offers training programs and operational support.
- Zero Stock Liability: Franchisees do not need to invest large amounts of capital in purchasing inventory upfront. This significantly reduces the financial risk associated with carrying unsold stock or dealing with stock obsolescence.
- Low Investment/High Margin: The combination of low investment and high margins will result in generating profits more quickly.
- Wide Product Range: Campus offers a diverse range of footwear, which allows franchisees to cater to a broad customer base.
- Marketing and Advertising Support: Campus provides marketing and advertising support to its franchisees. This support includes national and regional advertising campaigns, which can boost brand recognition and footfall for franchise stores.
Campus Shoes Franchise Profit
We will analyze Campus Shoes Profit Margin with the help of an example. We will deduct all the expenses from the Gross Sales. We are assuming Sales of 3,60,000 Rupees i.e. 12,000 Rupees per day.
|Gross Sales||3,60,000 Rupees|
|Material Cost @40% (inc.GST)||(1,44,000) Rupees|
|Electricity and Water Supply||(8,000) Rupees|
|Salary of Workers and their Expenses||(40,000) Rupees|
|Other expenses||(8,000) Rupees|
|Net Profit||1,20,000 Rupees|
We can conclude that the Profit Margin of the Campus Shoes Franchise is 33.33% for the Sales of 3,60,000 Rupees. The outlet may have less profits in the initial days but the store will gain high popularity eventually and will have great demand in the market.
After good Local Marketing and Branding, the Sales will increase to 6 Lakh Rupees per month and the profit margin will be 40% on Sales or 2,40,000 Rupees.
Location is crucial in determining a franchise’s success rate along with quality and service.
The location should have a very high footfall. It should be in the main market of that area. A corner outlet is the most preferable option.
You can open the outlet nearby colleges, corporates, or any place where young people love to have Shoes.
Campus Shoes Franchise Growth Rate
- Campus provides sports and athleisure footwear to more than 30,00,000 consumers across India, serving over 19,000+ pin codes.
- It has around 5,000 stock-keeping units (SKUs) across various tier-2 and tier-3 Indian cities.
- We are very proud to be the first Indian sports and athleisure footwear company to be listed on a stock exchange in India. This industry is basically growing at about 25%.
- Campus Activewear had a 17% market share in branded sports and athleisure shoes in FY21.
- The company currently has 250+ Exclusive Stores
How to get Campus Shoes Franchise?
To get Campus Shoes Franchise, you have to fill out the Google form below then we will allot you a franchise specialist who will guide you the best.
Thanks for reading the blog, If you have any queries regarding the franchise then you can ask me in the comment box or on my
For more such informational franchise blogs, you can check our franchise review list here- https://aftercolleges.com/category/franchise-business
Required documents for the franchise are mentioned below:-
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Bank A/c details. (Front page of Bank Passbook)
- Any 1 Qualification Certificate.
- GST Number
- 3-4 Location images. (If available).
- Latitude & Longitude of proposed location. (If available)
- 1 passport-size photo.