Krutika Plays is a famous Indian Girl Gaming Content Creator in India. In this blog, We will discuss Krutika Plays Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, and Income In 2024.
Started his journey in 2019 as an esports athlete and then a Gaming Content Creator. The major sources of Krutika Plays’s Income are YouTube Adsense Earnings, Superchats & Memberships, Sponsorships, Brand Deals, Salary, and Collaborations.
Table of Contents
Krutika Plays Bio
Krutika Plays’s real name is Krutika Ojha. She started her Esports journey with the Organization “Arc Esports”. She seriously started creating Gaming content in the year 2020. She is famous for her gameplay, reactions, and fun during streaming.
Later, She joined Soul as a content creator, and from there, she never looked back. She collaborated with fellow S8ul creators on stream and keeps making crazy moments and content that the fans love.
Fun Fact: She got trolled by fellow team makes because of her small shoe size of 3.5 UK. She purchases shoes from the kid’s section.
Recently, She also won the Hindustan Times Girl Gamer award for content creation in the year 2024. Her BGMI ID is 5330362189. She was born in Nagpur, Maharashtra. From there, she came a long way.
Krutika Plays Age
Krutika Plays was born in the year 2000 in the month of March. His age is only 23 years old currently. She has achieved a lot at such a small age. As per sources, She disclosed her boyfriend as 8Bit Mamba, and they have been in a relationship since 2021.
Her Height is around 5 Feet 4 Inches tall which is considered as an average height. Undoubtedly, She is one of the most beautiful creators in the Gaming community.
Krutika Plays Net Worth In Rupees
Krutika Plays Net Worth will be around 2.5 Crore Rupees In 2024. It is estimated that her Net Worth will be 3 Crores by 2025. The breakup of the Net Worth is given below-
|Net Worth in 2024
|2.5 Crore Rupees
|Net Worth in 2023
|1.7 Crore Rupees
|Net Worth in 2022
|1 Crore Rupees
|Net Worth in 2021
|0.4 Crore Rupees
The main reason behind Krutika Plays’s higher Net Worth is multiple sources of Income. Let’s explore some of her income sources-
Krutika Plays Income In 2024
As mentioned, Krutika Plays’s Sources of Income are his YouTube, Salary, Collaboration and Brand Deals.
- Krutika Plays is getting 7 Million+ views per month on YouTube. She also does livestreams regularly from which she earns from memberships and Superchats, Gpay/Paytm support. This means that his YouTube will be around 3 Lakh Rupees per month.
- She is in an exclusive deal with Loco for live streaming on which she will get paid based on the watch hours. This helps her earn around 0.5 Lakh Rupees per month.
- She charges 0.5 lakh Rupees per collaboration on average. She collaborates once a month on average. Therefore, She earns 0.5 Lakh Rupees per month from Collaborations.
- For every brand deal on Instagram, She may earn 0.5 Lakh Rupees per brand deal. His brand deal earnings per month will be around 0.5-1 lakh Rupees. She is managed by 8Bit Creatives therefore 5% commission will be earned by them.
- She is also a Content Creator for S8ul Esports where She can earn a Salary of around 0.5 Lakh Rupees per month.
Krutika Plays’s monthly income will be around 5 Lakh Rupees per month in 2024. She can exponentially increase his income if She starts his business after a few years. It is speculated that she will grow her own business soon. Her estimated Net Worth after 5 years is estimated as 6-7 Crore Rupees.
Krutika Plays Social Media
Krutika Plays is considered one of the best Girl Gaming Content creators in India. Her enthusiasm and amazing content creation helped her gain high popularity. Currently, She has 0.4 Million+ followers on Instagram and 0.8 Million+ Subscribers on YouTube.
Kurutika Plays’s Instagram handle- https://www.instagram.com/ig.krutika/?igsh
For Payal Gaming’s Net Worth- Payal gaming Net Worth, Bio, Age, Real name (2024)
For Soul Regaltos’s Net Worth- Soul Regaltos Net Worth, Bio, Age, Real name, Income (2024)
For Snax Gaming’s Net Worth- Snax Gaming: Net Worth, Bio, Age, Income, Real Name (2024)